Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Isaac Sawyer Walker

Our Handsome Baby Boy is Here!!



Born September 20, 2010
7lbs 15oz
21 inches long

So the last couple of appointments I had at the doctor were exciting because I was already dialated 4 inches and 75% effaced. They said he would be here before I came back the next week on September 16th. Well he wasn't coming so they said I could be induced on Monday the 20th so I jumped on that opportunity. We went in at 7:30 am and I was all set up by 8:30 waiting for the doctor. He came in and broke my water around 9:00 and I was already having good contractions. I never even needed the patosin. I love epiderals by the way...it was wierd having no movement in my legs for hours but it was totally worth it! Everything went well and we are loving being parents!

My mom was able to be there which was amazing help to us. She stayed for almost 2 weeks and we were so spoiled by her. Also Sawyer's parents were able to come for the weekend to meet him and they spoiled us too...mostly Isaac though! Kelsey, Tommy, and Maya were able to come up Saturday to spend the day too and it was really fun to spend time with family.

Isaac is now 3 weeks old and doing great! Overall he is a great baby that rarely crys. He does have this little lamb grunt that he does and it's pretty cute but he can do it really loud! We can't wait to have him meet the rest of his family at Christmas time.






1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW!!! you were dilated 4 INCHES?? now, that is something I have never heard before!! ;) I know what you mean

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Redding, California, United States
We were married December 19, 2008 in the Bountiful Utah temple. We met at BYU-Idaho in a Business Writing class.