Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Wedding!


A December wedding is not usually recommended by anyone that lives in a snowy place. Sawyer and I were no exception. We got married on December 19th in the Bountiful, UT Temple. After a beautiful temple wedding we went outside to take pictures and the weather was horrible. The wind wouldn't let up and it was a freezing 28 degrees. We resorted to taking more pictures inside and when we were done inside it was beautiful outside, light snow, no wind, and a good photographer. It snowed all day, so by the time the reception came around it was wet and slushy and miserable driving weather that limited the number of guests in attendance. We will always remember our special day, not even a snow storm could stop us from getting married!

6 comments:

  1. Yea for your blog! It looks good, and I look forward to keeping up with you two. We love having you near and we're grateful for this time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is your first comment on your new blog. And it's from your mom! This is a great way to keep a history of your family.
    It was a wonderful day for you two and for the entire family. We will consider the weather conditions part of the unique memories we have of your special day. We love you both. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, Erin beat me. Oh, well. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome guys! Hopefully you do a better job of keeping yours up than me. We look forward to keeping up with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love the pictures and the description of your wedding day is priceless. Good job Walkers. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you have joined in on the fun. Watch out... it is VERY addicting. Not the blogging part (as you can tell by my monthly entries), I love checking out what others have been up to. It looks like you have fun on your weekend get away. I was very jealous when I heard.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Redding, California, United States
We were married December 19, 2008 in the Bountiful Utah temple. We met at BYU-Idaho in a Business Writing class.